Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Class Schedule

We have been working on our class syllabus - using many of Darin's things for your Dad.  I did get my schedule today:  two oral English to sophomore and freshmen.  I have 2 other freshmen classes that will meet twice a week to learn intensive English for one year (Chinese students), and then they go to Edmonton, Canada for three years to finish their degree...like their sister school.  I am feeling very inadequate!  We went for a walk tonight...so warm and very smoggy...would you believe that we stopped at McDonald's for a hamburger....me, your Mother having a hamburger at McDonald's.  We loved every bite I just might tell you!!  Found a cool book store that we want to go back and explore.  Your Dad is looking for Nick Henry's book and Rosati's book that has been translated into Chinese.  Let me get back to work...it is work for me right now....

Hugs to all of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment