Some of you have asked if I really teach classes as it sounds like we play all the time. Actually, my main job here is to teach 7 classes -2 hours each during the week. They are all Oral English and that means I have 4 preps a week. Different levels of Oral English. I see 191 students a week and they each write a journal entry - only one typed page! The semester is coming to an end by December 28th. I will keep two of my classes of diplomacy students and will add two classes of graduate students. I will be teaching from a book of Global Issues to all four classes of topical discussion. I could never match Darin and Lane's "Global Issues" class but these topics will be for discussion. I will have to do some studying to keep up with these very bright students. Lane will teach graduate students next semester but that is a piece of cake for him. We will have a 7 week break....tough isn't it. We will be traveling and sending pictures to share. All students have a long winter holiday ...Chinese New Year and Spring Festival that students love. These pictures are of Sports Day...the students had such a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment