Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Tour to the Christmas Store

I wanted to take you on a little trip from our apartment to the Santa Claus store at Tian Yi.  It is only a block away and I passed all of the stores along the way.  I put captions on all of the pictures but they don't send by e-mail.  The Santa Claus store is huge...couldn't see it all in one day.  I took pictures of some of the stalls so you can see what is for sale.

This hair shop is having a team meeting in the morning.  Exercising and giving encouraging shouts.
This is where we had our hair cut for $4

Chinese Minute Mart

Bakery along the way but we didn't dare try anything

Quite an efficient way to move goods

Everyone has to dry clothes - dryers!

Cigarette Shop


A little potty break

Headed back to their store after shopping

Just a few bikes...


Old Santa himself with a new coat of red paint.  He was
green when we arrived.

All of this stuff will finally fit on one bicycle

I think we bought these same decorations 10 years ago

Ribbon Shop

Do you need paper?

Clothes hangers?

Sock and Glove shop

Just plastic bags...any color or size

Bathroom rugs

Bath mats


Toys

Plastic bowls, containers, dishes



Very popular way to eat sweet potatoes...peel and eat
like a banana

Pom Poms for sale

The gas station is right by CFAU and cars line up for hours.
We didn't see may gas stations but when we gave directions
to CFAU...we would say by the gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment