Monday, March 19, 2012

FengTai Orphanage

The Feng Tai Orphanage that I have been visiting and playing with the kids. It is a miracle that I finally made a connection with someone that will let me serve. I don't know if I will be allowed to take pictures of the kids or not. The two rooms where the preschool is located is so clean, neat and age appropriate. The director is a wonderful person that donates her time. She is from China but received her education in the U.S. - an amazing person. 

Feng Tai one of the state run orphanages in 
Beijing for special needs children.

The fence around the orphanage was painted by volunteers...looks so inviting.
.

Cheerful, clean room.... so perfect for these children.

Another room with small toys, books and where art work is completed. Many
 of these children are adopted from here after they have surgery, 
physical therapy, speech or what they need to make them available for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment